Our General Houseboat Rental Policies
- Renters must be a responsible adult, at least 25 years of age, with a valid driver’s license.
- Renters are required to sign a liability waiver, rental agreement and occupant list.
- Renters will be totally responsible for the safe operation and care of the boat and its equipment.
- We are not responsible for lost boating time due to weather, personal injury, accidents, or mechanical problems.
- Please note, we cannot be responsible for the loss of cruising time due to inclement weather, personal injury, illness, accident, change of plans or mechanical failure.
- Taxes and fuel not included.
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- No personal barbecue grills allowed on the boat.
- No gas cans, marine or car batteries allowed on the boat.
- Boats must not operate after dark
- A $500 + 50% security deposit is required and due within 7 days of booking. Deposit may be made by personal check, corporate check, or debit/credit card (Visa or MasterCard) for reservations made at least 45 days prior to arrival date. Reservations made 45 days or less of arrival date will require immediate credit card deposit and total rental fee. Please note the security deposit is not part of your rental price. When your boat is returned on time and in reasonably clean and not damaged your deposit will be mailed to you within 7 days. A signed imprinted credit card is required before any boat can be boarded. NOTE: Debit or credit card transactions will be charged a 4% processing fee.
- Any violation of Policies will forfeit your deposit.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
FUEL EXPENSE – The houseboat is full of fuel before leaving the marina. Upon return, it will be refueled and the fuel charges will be paid by the renter.
BOARDING & RETURN TIMES – Hwy 125 Marina has the most generous boarding and return policies on the lake. Our rental agreement allows you to board at the marina on the initial day of your rental period from 12 pm to 5 pm. Return time to the marina on the last day of your rental period is by 10:00 am SHARP.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Payments are non-refundable under any circumstances.